Advertisement

Genesis 33:10 (Cont.) - For therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen - Bible Verses

Genesis 33:10 (Cont.) - For therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen - Bible Verses Please feel free to use these short animated Bible verses videos however you wish!

They're perfect for sunday school lessons, youth group presentations, lectures, or personal study and reflection.

Don't forget to subscribe if you like them and you'd like daily inspirational reminders of the power of God's Word.

Comments, questions, requests, or just a friendly hello are always welcome! Have peace and be blessed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's the text used:

33:10 (Cont.) For therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

To learn more, visit us at

© 2017-2019 Spiritual Wisdom Media. All rights reserved.

Bible,verses,god,christian,spirit,soul,spiritual,wisdom,scripture,text,inspirational,hope,hopeful,uplifting,love,holy,word,presentations,study,lesson,religion,religious,jesus,christ,christmas,worship,jewish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments