Advertisement

Here's To My Little Pony [PMV] Contains Series Finale Spoilers

Here's To My Little Pony [PMV] Contains Series Finale Spoilers THIS PMV CONTAINS SERIES FINALE SPOILERS AND MUSIC CONTAINING STRONG LANGUAGE.

There aren't enough words to fully explain just how much of an impact My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Equestria Girls, has had on so many of us, myself included, and so, as this weekend marks the mane show's series finale, here is a brand new PMV to celebrate, honour, and thank this incredible series, and all its cast, crew and characters, for everything they have given us these past nine years.

Here's to you, My Little Pony. Thank you so much.

Please follow me on social media:


“My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” and “Equestria Girls” is copyrighted to Hasbro. “My Little Pony: The Movie” is copyrighted to Lionsgate. The song is copyrighted to Atlantic.

MUSIC: Here's To Us (Guest Version) by Halestorm

My Little Pony,Friendship is Magic,MLP,FIM,Equestria Girls,Final Season,PMV,Halestorm,Here's To Us,Thank You,

Post a Comment

0 Comments