Advertisement

I have excellent cardiovascular health

I have excellent cardiovascular health I appreciate that this video is going to be triggering to some of you carnivores. Chill. Take deep breaths. Meditate. Try mindfulness. Stress less, dudes!

On this day last year, I discussed the truth about what Vegetable Police eats in a day


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @drmshlowe

vegan,veganism,vegan diet,plant based,anti vegan,ex vegan,no longer vegan,why I'm still vegan,carnivore diet,keto,paleo,doctor,michelle lowe,shawn baker,bart kay,frank tufano,jordan peterson,mikhaila peterson,vegetable police,health,nutrition,science,evidence,research,cardiovascular health,cardiovascular disease,heart attack,heart disease,cancer,colon cancer,meat eating,debate,cholesterol,atherosclerosis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments