Advertisement

In Spite Of Fibromyalgia Trailer

In Spite Of Fibromyalgia Trailer I have been living with Fibromyalgia for over 20 years, as well as other chronic illnesses my entire life. I understand how living with this syndrome effects all areas of our lives. I have a huge passion for helping others who also live with this illness, and help raise awareness of just how unheard, and unvalidated we are. I finally have the answers to why my body got so ill, and I am excited to share with you just how I and others are healing!

Fibromyalgia patients often times feel completely alone, misunderstood, and unvalidated in how they feel physically, emotionally, and mentally, because it is invisible to the naked eye. Please help me reach more men and women who live with Fibromyalgia by sharing!

If you are interested in a fabulous support group... I run one on Facebook called In Spite Of Fibromyalgia. It is a private, closed support group full of information, positive support, and people who understand exactly what you are feeling and going through. Just click the link, answer 3 short questions and wa la you’re in!!
I look forward to getting to know each of you! Gentle gentle hugs.


Fybromyalgia Syndrome,understanding fibromyalgia,fibromyalgia symptomes,life with fibromyalgia,living with fibromyalgia,symptoms of fibromyalgia,fibromyalgia and,fibromyalgia and flares,is fibromyalgia a disease or a syndrome,chronic pain relief,Fibromyalgia symtoms in females,symptoms of fibromyalgia in women,what does fibromyalgia feel like,what is fibromyalgia syndrome,fibromyalgia and memory,fibromyalgia and fatigue,in spite of fibromyalgia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments