Advertisement

Jetty Fishing For Snook (I Lost The Biggest Snook Of My Life AGAIN!!) [Part 1]

Jetty Fishing For Snook (I Lost The Biggest Snook Of My Life AGAIN!!) [Part 1] This is part 1 of a series of 6 days of jetty fishing. I have been fishing the jetty hard for the past few months and I have collected a bunch of footage but haven't edited any of these videos. So I decided to hit you guys with a 2 part series and I combined all the days of fishing into two videos.

This year the jetty fishing has been up and down. Some days it is really good and others not so much.

In today's video there is gonna be a mix of live bait fishing, artificial and everything in between.

Hope you all enjoy!

CAMERA EQUIPMENT
GoPro Hero 4 Silver -
Sony a6000 -

ONE STOP MARINE
Instagram


SOUTHERN FIN APPAREL
Instagram

FREE BUFF

Website


PISCIFUN
Instagram


MY INSTAGRAM

jetty fishing,jetty snook fishing,mullet run 2019,mullet run 2019 snook fishing,live mullet fishing,snook fishing with lures,best lures for snook,jetty fishing in florida,snook fishing in florida,beach snook fishing,big snook on artifical,how to catch snook,snook catch and cook,live bait snook fishing,saltwater fishing,fishing in a hurricane,supreme fishing,Pier Fishing,hogy protail,vudo mullet,live target,swimbait fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments