Advertisement

MK Mobile. Vampiress Mileena Challenge Review. Developers, I Got an AWESOME Idea!

MK Mobile. Vampiress Mileena Challenge Review. Developers, I Got an AWESOME Idea! New game mode in MKX Mobile? My new awesome idea. Destroying Vampiress Mileena challenge, and trying my luck with diamond packs again. What game mode would you like to see in Mortal Kombat Mobile?

Buy or win MK Mobile accounts: code for 200 coins is 'specops'.

Sponsor of the series is site Get yourself a new account in MK Mobile very cheap! NEW. Get cheap souls on your existing MK Mobile Account!

MK Mobile Kabal pack opening:

Subscribe to my channel, I make videos about MK X, Mortal Kombat X mobile, Injustice 2, Injustice 2 Mobile, other games, vlogs and funny challenges. Join our channel for daily videos and high quality content!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook:


mortal kombat,mkx mobile,mk 11,mk mobile,mortal kombat x,mortal kombat mobile,mortal kombat x mobile,mortal kombat x mobile hack,cheap souls,mk mobile update,mkxmobile 2.2 update,mk mobile update 2.2,mk mobile kabal hack,mkx kabal hack,mk mobile mk11 pack,mk mobile mk11 diamond pack opening,mkx pack opening,mk mobile pack opening,mkx mobile vampiress mileena,mkx mobile vampiress mileena pack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments