Advertisement

Searching for the BEAST, Bassfishing Lake Stillhouse

Searching for the BEAST, Bassfishing Lake Stillhouse Bassfishing Lake Stillhouse, Belton, Texas. My brother and I go out searching for the beast aka ''BASS'' on the lake will we find it?

''Like'' this video if you enjoyed it and please consider to ''Subscribe'' to help the channel grow.

Stay HOOKED!

Follow me on Instagram: @hookedonefishing
Follow me on Facebook:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camera gear I use...

Sony DSCHX80 camera


Gopro camera


Action camera


Dji Mavic pro drone


Mic


Mic 2


Lightweight Tripod


Music in video:
Epidemic Sound

Song:

Fishing,bassfishing,blog and people,stillhouse lake,bass fishing,drone video,largemouth bass fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments