Advertisement

STORY TIME - I ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIS HICKEY WAS A RASH SMH

STORY TIME - I ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIS HICKEY WAS A RASH SMH So in todAys video I’m debuting my first STORYTIME I used to love watching them now I couldn’t wait to film one. I’m telling you guys about my lying cheating manipulative, pathological lier ex who told me he had a rash not a hickey on his neck and I BELIEVED HIM CAN YOU BELIVE THAT SMH! Always listen to your intuition because things can be so obvious and you will ignore it!!

S O C I A L S
Snap - Summykinzz
Insta - amber_loveexx

Email me
Summyg11@gmail.com

See you in the next one 💕

cheater,cheaterex,lying,lierex,storytime,storytimes,pranks,cheatingexprank,blackgirl,storytimecheat,storytimegotahickey,hickey,unfaithful,manipulate,lie,cheat,heartbroken,funny,sad,crying,getoverhim,cuteboys,getoverloveofyourlife,pregnant,livedtoghter,caughtcheating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments