Advertisement

Trying Street Food in Uzbekistan, MASSIVE 3,000 POUND Rice Dish (Plov) & Traditional Market Tour

Trying Street Food in Uzbekistan, MASSIVE 3,000 POUND Rice Dish (Plov) & Traditional Market Tour The first day in Uzbekistan, my friends took me on a bazar street food tour at the biggest bazaar in the city, where everyone gets their daily groceries, fresh bread, fresh meats, etc. The next day I ate one of the most massive plov, and it was one of the ultimate fried rice dishes I ever had.

#uzbekistan #bazaar #plov

The places I went to:
✧ Chorsu Bazaar


✧ La Piola


✧ Plov Center
1 Guards Colonel Khodjaev Street, Tashkent, Uzbekistan

★ Check out my Twitch:

***MORE EXCLUSIVE Content on Instagram***


➔ Get tickets to the best show on earth!!!

✸ Strictly Dumpling T-Shirts HERE:

➣ Subscribe for MORE videos about food!
➣ Subscribe to my Vlog Channel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★
Facebook Show Page:
Facebook Mike Fan Page:
Twitter:

◈ Equipment I use for filming◈ :
Sony RX100 Mark V:
PANASONIC LUMIX G85:
Wide Angle Lens:
Camera Mic:
Camera Lights:
Handheld Audio Recorder:
Tripod:
Drone:

My Favorite Cookware!
wok/pan
Also this pan
Pressure pan
Nonstick pot
-------------------------------------
♫ Music from: Epidemic Sound

uzbekistan bazaar,bazaar,uzbekistan,uzbek food,uzbekistan food,central asian food,central asia food,uzbek cuisine,traditional market,street food,uzbekistan street food,tashkent,best food tashkent,best restaurants tashkent,lamb,plov,plov rice,fried rice,rice,uzbek plov,plov center,food vlogger,food travel,travel vlogger,travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments