Advertisement

Why I Preferred TU Freiberg Over TUM Technical University Munich | Choosing the Right University

Why I Preferred TU Freiberg Over TUM Technical University Munich | Choosing the Right University I was fortunate enough to receive acceptance from both the universities. Both TU Freiberg and Technical University Munich are prestigious universities of Germany. In this video, I'm sharing the most important factors based on which I selected TU Freiberg as my university. I'd love to know your thoughts as well.

Follow me on Instagram:

More Videos in Urdu / Hindi:

▶ What is the Difference Between Universität OR Fachhochschule:
▶ How to Become Successful in Germany as a Foreigner:
▶ How to Learn German here:
▶ These 5 Problems Are Responsible for the High Dropout Rate of International Students in Germany:
▶ How to Select Your University & City in Germany:

Freiberg Vs Munich | How to Select Your University in Germany | TUM | TU Bergakademie Freiberg | Why I Preferred TU Bergakademie Freiberg Over Technical University Munich TUM | Choosing the Right University in Urdu Hindi | Why I Preferred TU Bergakademie Freiberg Over Technical University Munich TUM | Choosing the Right University in Urdu Hindi | Pakistani in Berlin | Pakistani You Tuber in Germany


#TUM #TUFreiberg #GermanUniversities

Freiberg,Saxony,Munich,TUM,Technical University Munich,Pakistani in Germany,Pakistani YouTuber,Desi in Europe,Study in Germany,Universities in Germany,Video in Urdu,Video in Hindi,Pakistani in Berlin,Pakistani You Tuber in Germany,

Post a Comment

0 Comments