Advertisement

(209) Reverse flower dip with opaque and transparent paints - Acrylic pouring technique

(209) Reverse flower dip with opaque and transparent paints - Acrylic pouring technique Hello from Slovenia!

This time I used transparent, semi opaque and opaque paints for my reverse flower dip. I think, that this combo makes this 3D look , so I suggest to use it for this acrylic pouring technique.

Link to video, where I used only opaque paints:


All my paints are mixed with Boessner acrylic binder and Duffa acrylic primer.

#fionaart #acrylicpouring #fluidart

If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link or just like, comment or share my video on social medias.





Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
Thank you!

You can follow me on
Facebok:
Instagram: @fionaacrylic
My personal page:

Fiona,Art,Acrylicpouring,fluidart,flower,dip,abstract,fiona art,flower dip,reverse flower dip,acrylic pouring,acrylic pouring for beginners,acrylic pouring technique,acrylic pouring tutorial,fluid art,fluid art technique,opaque,opaque acrylic paint,transparent paint,semi opaque paint,fluid painting,paint pouring,acrylic painting,slovenia,fluid acrylics,abstract painting,flower painting,simple flower painting,abstract flower painting,pour painting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments