Advertisement

6 Things I wish I knew in my Twenties as a Thirty Year Old

6 Things I wish I knew in my Twenties as a Thirty Year Old In this video, I want to share with you a few things I wish I knew in my twenties when it comes to business, dating, relationships and overall life advice. Hopefully a few people find it helpful.

Contact me:
www.instagram.com/jmsphn
www.instagram.com/jpmediato

life advice,life tips,things i wish I knew in my twenties,jordan peterson advice,motivation,entrepreneurship,success,belief,actualized,self help,personal development,mistakes i made in my 20s,career advice for young people,tom bilyeu impact theory,joe rogan,dan lok,skills,how to start a business with no money,law of attraction,money,wealth,high income skills,spirituality,dating advice,what should I do with my life,life purpose,mastery,valuetainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments