Advertisement

A Nutritionist Spreads Misinformation About Diet

A Nutritionist Spreads Misinformation About Diet Learn how to analyze statements given by some authority, for example a nutritionist. There is lots of misinformation out there about diet and it is indeed hard sometimes to separate right from false information. I hope this video helps you at least to some degree spot some misinformation and analyze it.


Interact with me, I love to hear from you!

Visit my website:

Follow me at Social medias under "Healthglows":






Follow my travel blog at:
marinagrubic.blogspot.com


Keep glowing,
Marina

#healthy,#health,#raw,foods,#diet,#811rv,#vegan,#LFRV,#lowfatrawvegan,#fitness,#fit,nutritionist,dietary misinformation,right information about diet,preper diet,healthy diet,healthy raw diet,healthy vegan diet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments