Advertisement

BOYFRIEND Rates My LINGERIE Again!

BOYFRIEND Rates My LINGERIE Again! Back with another one of these! Hope you enjoyed it! :)
Also, here is their website and all the links to what I wore!


DISCOUNT CODE "Langie20" to get 20% off with a minimum purchase of $25 :)








My social medias:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: hellolangiiee
Younow:
MERCH & RESIN KEYCHAINS: hellolangie.com


Spring by Ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library

boyfriend rates my lingerie,boyfriend rates my lingerie again,boyfriend rates my evalamore lingerie,evalamore lingerie,lingerie haul,lingerie try on haul,boyfriend rates my outfit,boyfriend rates,lingerie rate,boyfriend,haul,rating my lingerie,hellolangiie,hello langie,langgang,langie,langie and ricco,couple,couple goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments