Advertisement

DEAR FEMINIST, MEN ARE NOT THE STANDARD! | RANT-ISH

DEAR FEMINIST, MEN ARE NOT THE STANDARD! | RANT-ISH My opinions might be unpopular but I really want to get these discussions rolling! See you in the comments!


If you'll like to support my channel, here is my Patreon account:



L E T ' S C O N N E C T:

Please SUBSCRIBE and turn on notification. I promise it's free :D

INSTAGRAM: @adaezes_space


FACEBOOK: Adaeze Jideonwo


TWITTER:


You can contact me via email:
adaeze.jideonwo@gmail.com

tolulope solutions,marriage,vivian okezie,feminism,nigerian feminist,unpopuar opinion,dyna ekwueme,jackie aina,dimma umeh,sisiyemmie,women in nigeria,women,moving back to nigeria,nigerians in diaspora,lagos vlog,portharcourt youtubers,village vlog,igbo women,relocating to nigeria,africa,wode maya,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments