Advertisement

Dianna Muller And I Will Not Comply - ARMED and Feminine

Dianna Muller And I Will Not Comply - ARMED and Feminine Dianna Muller is the founder of the DC Project and I'm honored to be the PA rep for her. We got together again at the #2A Rally in DC and talked about our trip to Congress where she told Congress, "I will not comply!"

Use my code ArmFem at opticsplanet.com for a nice discount!

We are proud to have ammo.com as a sponsor of the channel. Please check them out from my invite page and get $15 off your first $200 order! -


Video and Production: Kelly-Charles Pidgeon,

Give us a Like on Facebook.

All music is from my husband's band, Boats Against the Current, available on iTunes.

FirearmsEducation,Womens',firearms,channel,Gun,ArmedAndFeminine,Kelly,Ann,Shooting,Sports,Dianna Muller,#IWillNotComply,#DoingSomething,#2A,#2ARally,#2aShallNotBeInfringed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments