Advertisement

Do I Regret Dropping Out of College?

Do I Regret Dropping Out of College? Watch these two videos linked below before watching this one to be caught up with my journey! :)

1. Why I Left College | Anxiety & Depression -

2. i dropped out of college -

Life has changed so much since the first video I posted about my mental health and college. It's been such a crazy journey & THANK YOU if you have been with me through any part of this, it means the world! I hope that I have been able to help anyone, even in the smallest way, with one of my videos talking about my experiences. :)

✩ follow me on my social media! ✩
Instagram - @jocelynolivia_
Twitter - @jocelynolivia_

dropping out of college,college dropout,winona state university,college,vlogger,vlog,college vlogger,college youtuber,dropout,Jocelyn Olivia,Jocelyn,Olivia,Minnesota,Mental Health,anxiety,depression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments