Advertisement

DOOM Mod: Maps Of Chaos DOOM2 E1M4: The Focus (Project Brutality 3.0)

DOOM Mod: Maps Of Chaos DOOM2 E1M4: The Focus (Project Brutality 3.0) I decided to record every level of this mod since it's such an amazing mod. Don't expect me to be a pro or anything, but I try to make it as epic as possible since it's supposed to be a brutal video. I might briefly not move in some occasions, but that's just for a moment of relaxation to counter the immense pressure those demons put on me ;P

Playlist of my playthrough:
Playlist of my co-op gameplay:

Required source port:
GZDoom

Required files (in correct load order):
1: DOOMMETALMODIFIED.wad (soundtrack mod)
2: mapsofchaos.wad (revamped DOOM1&2 maps)
3: Project Brutality 3.0 (gameplay mod) -Download only available via devs Discord-
4: PB_Allow_SV_Cheats.pk3 (cheat enabler) -Included in PB3.0 download-
5: zdoom-dhtp-20180514.pk3 (HD textures)

metal danny 420,doom,doom2,gzdoom,brutal,brutality,project brutality,gore,fps,3d,brutal doom,imp,shotgun,chainsaw,doomguy,mapsofchaos,maps of chaos,razer wolverine,moddb,doomworld,blood,mod,mods,wad,meatshield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments