Advertisement

FaZe X Kappa Camp Out Vlog! (1st in line!)

FaZe X Kappa Camp Out Vlog! (1st in line!) I want to give a MASSIVE shoutout to FaZe Clan for how much love and support they gave me throughout the whole 18 hour process of camping out! This video I camped out 18 hours to meet FaZe Clan and it was worth every second! Drop a like if you love FaZe Clan and comment who your favorite member is!

Thank you guys for the crazy support I have been receiving! I been growing so much and I could not do it without the support I am getting!

Thanks For Watching!

Social Media
Twitter:
Instagram: @KingKryptix
Twitch:

If u made it this far ily
Let me know what you want me to upload or unbox in the comments below!

Unboxing,Supreme,Bape,Jordan Unboxing,Commes Des Garcons,limited edition,Jordan,GFuel,The Elite,Gaming,Vlog,LA,Los Angeles,Streamer,Youtuber,GFuel Unboxing,Hype Sauce,FaZe Clan,100 Thieves,Call Of Duty,Minecraft,Fortnite,Twitch,TwitchCon,Content House,Team House,Sponsor me,King Kryptix,Kryptix,King,Faze Kappa,Faze LA,Melrose,Camp Out Vlog,FaZe Banks,First In Line,FaZe Clan Meetup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments