Advertisement

FLAT TWISTS AND A FAUX BUN | CALLMECURLFRIEND | SOUTH AFRICAN YOUTUBER

FLAT TWISTS AND A FAUX BUN | CALLMECURLFRIEND | SOUTH AFRICAN YOUTUBER ♡OPEN ME♡
WATCH IN 1080HD

I wanted to do a sleek bun,but didnt feel like using gel on my hair so opted in for this look.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to like,share,comment and subscribe
______________________________________________
BUSINESS ENQUIRIES AND PRODUCT REVIEWS:
Callmecurlfriend@gmail.com

Connect W. ME Instagram: Twitter: Facebook:

South African Blogger
#flattwist
#fauxbun
#protecticestyles

Flat twists,Faux locs,Faux bun,Sleek bun,Flat twist gun,Flat twist bun,Natural hair,Type 4 natural hair,Protective hairstyle,Callmecurlfriend,Call me curl friend,My hair journey,How to natural,Hairstyle,Hairstyles,Natural hairstyles,Looking for styles for my natural hair,Looking for natural hair styles,Moisturizing natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments