Advertisement

He's Convinced That I Am Expecting!

He's Convinced That I Am Expecting! WELCOME! To the life of the Bailey Bunch! My name is Rachel and I am a young mommy of 2! My Sweet boy Troy! My sassy daughter Aria! my husband is the coolest! He makes music in hopes that it will be heard around the world. I hope you enjoy the ride of our crazy family! Nothing is held back.
:) HERE IS OUR REALITY!

Check Out Our 2nd Channel:

Instagram: Raee_sunshine
Instagram: Alexanderthedon

mom life,day in life,night in life,morning routine,night routine,how to,christmas,decor,small apartment,tour,expecting,pregnancy,pregnant,young mom,teen mom,teen parents,young dad,single mom,single dad,working mom,family,holidays,reaction,reacting,daily,vlog,vlogger,black family,family life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments