Advertisement

How I Avoided Surgery - Part 2: My Diet - My Ulcerative Colitis Journey

How I Avoided Surgery - Part 2: My Diet - My Ulcerative Colitis Journey A follow up to yesterday's video where I explain how I managed to cancel my rebooked surgery by changing my lifestyle.



This video is all the dietry changes I made. What I cut out, what I did eat etc. Plus my thoughts about surgery, and why initially I was excited about actually having it! 👍


5:15 What I cut out
7:19 - What I ate
.
.
.
Links described
Cook Books

1. The Paleo Approach and 2. The Paleo Approach Cookbook - Both by Sarah Ballantyne - available on amazon.

2. Dr Tom Wallers Course


and his instagram @dr_tom_dc33 for more inspiration/motivation.

Food stuffs I cut out

Diary – all milk, cheese, butter
Wheat – Breads, pasta,
Processed food.
Red meat/poultry
Caffeine
Alcohol.

Nightshades – White potatoes, Peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, Chilli
Refined sugar
Seeds/nuts



So what did I eat

Fish – Salmon, cod, seabass, smoked salmon
Bananas
Avocados
Oats
Wholegrain rice/quinoa/rice noodles
Blueberries
Honey
Nut butter (has to be smooth)
Coconut milk/almond/plant based milk
Apples
Eggs
Beetroot
Coconut oil
Red cabbage (pickled).

Overnight oats Recipe (this also add chia which I left out).

colitis,crohns,colostomy,crohns&colitisuk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments