Advertisement

How I Got Through Heartbreak | Animated Story Time | iamblackinese

How I Got Through Heartbreak | Animated Story Time | iamblackinese Experiencing #heartbreak in the #dating scene is something just about everyone will experience at least once. I wanted to share some of my thoughts since I've gone through quite a few times, and often men don't share their feelings on this topic. I think it's time we start sharing these things because we are not alone and the more we share the better you'll feel in the long run...trust me these things heal over time.

What are some of your heartbreak stories? How did you get through it? Sound off in the comments below!


My IG 📸:


Check out my Spotify Playlists! 🎶
💪🏽Gym:


🎧Daily Vibes:


New Uploads Every Saturday!

About Me
I’m Ryan and I am #blackinese (half Chinese, half Black)! There are a lot of great things about growing up biracial, but you also have a lot of weird stuff happen to you too. People have actually said they don’t think I “look Asian enough” or “act black enough.” Family thought I was gonna go into finance, but I’m actually an actor in Los Angeles. I love #Kpop, anime, singing, R&B, and telling my life stories about being part of a multicultural family through animation.


Brought to you by Toonstar. #StoryTime bisches!
#storytime #animation #ToonstarRyan

toonstar,toonstar stories,animated stories,toon star,storytime,animated storytime,animated story time,relationship advice for men,heartbreak stories,animated storytime channels,toonstar ryan,how to get over your ex,break up,how to get over a breakup,getting dumped,break up stories,getting over a breakup,iamblackinese,story time,breakup advice,relationship advice,heart break,bad breakup,how to get over an ex,how to get over someone,first heartbreak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments