Advertisement

i dropped out of college...here's why

i dropped out of college...here's why I am so excited to finally share my future plans about my education with you guys. I hope you all look forward to watching the journey unfold:) Thank you for all your support

✰LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO JOIN OUR FAMILY✰

✰COMMENT DOWN WHAT VIDEOS YOU WANT TO SEE :-)
✰I upload every MONDAY

Dote Shopping: @lexikennedi
Tik Tok: @lexikennedi





✰codes for yall to save some $$
URBAN EYEWEAR CO: lexikennedi for 40% off
DIFF EYEWEAR: for 20% off
LOVE YOUR MELON: @lexikennedi for free shipping
XOMANDYSUE: LEXI35 for 35% off
FABFITFUN: code FIRSTBOX for 10% off
DUVOLLE: LEXIK70 for 70% off
BIOCLARITY: BIO15 for 15% off

*I do not own any of this music*

thank you guys SO much for all your love and supporting me! you all mean so much to me, i love u guys
see you guys in the next video, xoxo

dropping out of college,i dropped out of college,college,dropping out,becoming an esthetician,lexikennedi,college dropout,why i dropped out of college,i dropped out of school,I dropped out of college...heres why,college vlog,university,college life,should i drop out of college,dropping out of school,dropping out of university,why i dropped out of school,should i drop out of college?,why you should drop out of college,why i left school,school,taking a gap year,

Post a Comment

0 Comments