Advertisement

Is the Mórrígan Only Interested in Warriors? - Q&A Day 3

Is the Mórrígan Only Interested in Warriors? - Q&A Day 3 Cheryl asked: "
Most pagans in my area assume that warriors are the only ones She gathers to Herself, but we both know that isn't true and that there are many variations of what a battle is and who is fighting them. But I myself don't seem to be asked by Her to fight necessarily, but rather I seem to be directed towards academics, language, and arts for Her purposes. So, my question is what have you seen in regards to Her tie to academics, higher learning in general, arts (especially writing and creative writing within that), language (Gaeilge especially, though that may tie in with sovereignty) and things along those lines. "

Ask me a question through the mailing list at and I'll get through as many as I can this month!

Warriors?

Post a Comment

0 Comments