Advertisement

Lash Extensions FAQ - DO THEY DAMAGE YOUR OWN LASHES? | lucyRebekahh

Lash Extensions FAQ - DO THEY DAMAGE YOUR OWN LASHES? | lucyRebekahh Lash Extensions FAQ - DO THEY DAMAGE YOUR OWN LASHES?
I constantly get questions from friends, family and strangers about my eyelash extensions, so I thought it would be a nice idea to comply them all into a video. The most common question I get asked, is do they damage your own lashes and I answer this in this video! I also give tips on how to care for them and how long they tend to last me.

Thank you so much for watching! Like and subscribe if you enjoyed :)

If you have any questions that I haven't answered, feel free to leave them in the comments and I will be happy to answer them for you!

Follow me on instagram and twitter: @lucyRebekahh

Also check out my Etsy store and instagram - @TheFloralMouseCo

lash extensions,eyelahses,faq,advice,eyelash extensions,false lashes,eyelash damage,lash extension damage,care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments