Advertisement

Mighty Ganondorf Knowledge - Mix of Risk and usefulness

Mighty Ganondorf Knowledge - Mix of Risk and usefulness Mighty Ganondorf Knowledge - Mix of Risk and usefulness

This match overall was pretty good at showing off my weaknesses when it comes to relying on certain options to do the work for me. You can't play perfect all the time and even when you don't, if you can make consistent good decisions, you're getting their slowly.

Remember to like, comment and subscribe for more Smash Ultimate Ganondorf.

Ask me anything about Smash Ultimate Ganondorf on my Twitter:



If you want to support me, here is my Patreon Page:


Mighty Ganondorf Knowledge - Mix of Risk and usefulness,Mighty Ganondorf Knowledge - Mix of Risk and usefulness Smash Ultimate,Smash Ultimate Ganondorf,Smash Ultimate Ganondorf Mega Man,Ganondorf vs Mega Man,Mighty Ganondorf Knowledge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments