Advertisement

More Hazbin BS (PKrussl) Skull Commentaries

More Hazbin BS (PKrussl) Skull Commentaries Yup, talking about Hazbin Hotel again.

This time, to talk about one of the more controversial reviews around.

Original video:

Sources referenced:

Thanks to Vii Omega for the updated Thumbnail:




Thanks for the art:
New Icon:
Sprite skull:

End Screen - Check out the artist's DA and twitter.
(warning NSFW)




My stuff:





Ending theme:

Note: Sorry about messing up the end credits, I've had to edit this thing 4 times already due to bogus copyright claims, and I just didn't have it in me to edit it a fifth time to fix the music that's off base.

Sorry.

Pkrussl,mangakamen,Hazbin Hotel,Hazbin,Hotel,Angel Dust,commentary,funny,parody,Skull Kamen,response,drama,Hazbin Hotel is Terrible,That's not my title,vivziepop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments