Advertisement

My BACKYARD is FINALLY DONE!! (Part 3)

My BACKYARD is FINALLY DONE!! (Part 3) The moment you’ve all been waiting for! Here’s the official tour through my parents backyard...

My MERCH -
Clothing Instagram -

Shoutout to *Complete Synthetic Turf* for the incredible work!
Website:
Cell Number: 561-277-8267
Facebook:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

▫️Subscribe & never miss a video -

P.O BOX: 8293 Jupiter FL, 33468

▪️Follow me on:
Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok: PaulCuffaro
Snapchat: Junopaul

~Become a Channel Member~


Camera Gear: Canon M50
Filmed & Edited By: David Bell (@itsdavidbell)

Thanks for Watching!
Like, Share, and SUBSCRIBE for more videos!

fish,fishes,fishing,backyard,pond,ponds,aquarium,tank,paul,cuffaro,paulcuffaro,funny,entertaining,educational,learn,family,friendly,vlog,remodel,landscape,complete synthetic turf,paulcuffarobrand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments