Advertisement

My Husband's Ripped Jeans|I Restored My Husband's Ripped Jeans with Fabric Bag| 1 Minute Craft|PCG

My Husband's Ripped Jeans|I Restored My Husband's Ripped Jeans with Fabric Bag| 1 Minute Craft|PCG I have restored my husbands ripped jeans just by using a fabric bag which I have from grocery shop.
Materials:
*Ripped jeans, that has to be restored
*Fabric
*Scissors
*Sewing machine

Process:
* Take your Ripped jeans that is not in good condition.
* Place the fabric of your choice underneath the ripped area.
* Make a raw stitch of fabric to jeans with needle/pin.
*Sew the Fabric to the jeans with Sewing Machine according to your choice. Like I have made a zig-zag pattern while sewing.
*Remove the extra Fabric From the stitched area.
*Now what.....You have restored your ripped jeans.
😊😊😊😊😊

Thank you for watching.😊

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "Watch me Doodle... PLYWOOD Zentangle (Part II), Doodled on Gorgeous Lehenga/ PCG"

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

diy jeans ripped,diy jeans ideas,reuse old jeans ideas,5 minute crafts jeans folding,5 minute crafts jeans ripped,5 minute crafts jeans diy,do it yourself,do it yourself projects home,diy home improvement projects do it yourself home,do it yourself projects for your,do it yourself projects for your room,do it yourself projects for beginners,diy ripped jeans men,diy ripped knee jeans mens,diy ripped knee jeans men,

Post a Comment

0 Comments