Advertisement

My Problem With Minecraft

My Problem With Minecraft My Problem With Minecraft

Join my Discord for the Texture Pack early:

Today I am telling you the problems I have found with Minecraft over the 6 years of playing and the reason I take several breaks from playing the game, its almost impossible to maintain playing the game daily but somehow I still get a lot of enjoyment from playing & creating videos for you all, having said that I have given some problems and solutions for the issues with the game and how its changing.

Subscribe to Tory:
Pack store:

Server IP:
opprison.pro

Texture Pack:
Ember 32x (SuchSpeed Pack)
by Tory

My Merch:


Official Social Media:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:

If you're reading this comment what you would change about Minecraft

family friendly video

the problem with minecraft,mojang minecraft problem,the biggest problem with minecraft,problem,minecraft,mojang,suchspeed,minecraft combat changes,new texture pack,suchspeed new pack,tory texture pack,pack,mojang minecraft 1.15,new minecraft update problems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments