Advertisement

PART 24: WHAT IS SELLERS PICKS?HOW TO BOOST LAZADA PRODUCTS FOR FREE!

PART 24: WHAT IS SELLERS PICKS?HOW TO BOOST LAZADA PRODUCTS FOR FREE! HOW TO BOOST YOUR PRODUCTS FOR FREE, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO USE THE SELLER PICKS! WATCH AND LEARN, SUBSCRIBE FOR GOOD KARMA! :)

GET TO KNOW THE LAZADA SELLERS METRICS;


If you are a new buyer or returning buyer to Lazada? GET A FREE GIFT by using this link;

GCASH Referral Link; Hi, you can get P50 worth of freebies for you to buy load, pay bills and more on the GCash app! Just register here:


TIP: Create a new account or register a different phone number to avail the FREE GIFT

For collabs, businesses, inquiries or if you want to send me something! Email me at yomamabetchay@gmail.com
Follow me and Like my FB Page:

PS. Cebuano/Bisaya is my mother tongue, so please bear my Taglish :)

#sellinlazada #lazadasellercenter #makemoneywithlazada

sellinlazada,lazadaseller,onlineseller,lazadasellercenter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments