Advertisement

Persona 5 Royal backlash! Puritans over at ResetEra demand Atlus bend the knee!

Persona 5 Royal backlash! Puritans over at ResetEra demand Atlus bend the knee! Persona 5 Royal is getting backlash from the puritans. Not only are the Twitter NPC upset, ResetEra is also vocal about the game.

Check out my store!

Check out my Patreon!

Check out my Twitch!

Follow me on Twitter!
@yellowflashguy
#Persona #Persona5 #Persona5Royal

Persona 5 Royal,PERSONA 5 ROYAL Gameplay Walkthrough,persona 5 royal review,persona 5 royal ost,I Believe Persona 5 The Royal OST,Take Over (Battle Theme) - Persona 5 Royal,Yellow Flash,YellowFlash,YellowFlash 2,Yellow Flash 2,Persona 5 Royal - Speeding through the game,Persona 5,Persona,Persona 5 Royal gameplay,persona 5 ost,persona 5 royal opening,Persona 5 Royal - Official Opening Cinematic Trailer,Personal 5 Royal ending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments