Advertisement

Slap Bass: SLOW vs FAST vs INSANE

Slap Bass: SLOW vs FAST vs INSANE How fast can I SLAP the BASS???

Let's see... but first, SLAP the like button now

Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,How fast can I SLAP the BASS??? Let's see... but first,SLAP,Slap bass,slap guitar,fastest slap bass,fastest bassist,fastest guitarist,world record,epic,How Fast Can I SLAP? (World Record),fastest,bass guitar,EVER,fastest bass solo ever,bass solo ever,faster guitar solo ever,slap bass solo,guitar solo,bassist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments