Advertisement

teen mom l babies FIRST farm day l PUTTING OUR BABIES IN PUMPKINS (cuteness overload)

teen mom l babies FIRST farm day l PUTTING OUR BABIES IN PUMPKINS (cuteness overload) Hi everyone I'm BACKKKKKK!!! I've missed you all so so so so much and this was the perfect video to film after being away for a while. I took a much needed break to get my life together lol. love you all xx

Follow us!
my instagram: sophiegonzalez2
my snapchat: sgirl216
josh's instagram: jgagnier15
josh's snapchat: joshgagnier15

For business Inquires: sophiegonzalez216@gmail.com

FAQ
At what age did you get pregnant? 16
How old are you now? 17
How old is josh? 19
Are the twins identical? YES :)
How old are the twins? 8 months
What camera do you use? Canon t71

teenmom,teendad,teenparents,twins,babies,farm,fall,pumpkins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments