Advertisement

This is your sign to start a project and finish it!

This is your sign to start a project and finish it! Hia all,

So kevlandia did an amazing video on starting/starting over and it made me start thinking about finnishing projects and how amazing that feels. I don't think there is any one time to start a project and if you are waiting for a sign this is it!
Find kevins channel here:

THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO START THAT PROJECT YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WORK ON. BUT YOU HAVE TO FINNISH IT!

But if tour struggleing to finnish a project just read what Neil Gaiman wrote in his wonderful pep talk on starting over, he essentially said that almost every single time he talked to his agent about writing a story he would get 3/4 in and then tell them "I'm giving up" because he had that shiny new idea pop into his head or it was crud or whatever. Read his pep talk here: 

Anyways even though the goal for NaNoWriMo is 50k my idea NaNoWriMo is to have a finished story at the end, regardless of if that is tem short story or a full-length novel I want to say I at least finished something. because for me it's more about the act of completion then it is about 50k, I write 50k almost every month but that is a December video for you all.

Anyways thank you all for watching. If you made it this far you deserve a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪
If you want to support me you can, like, subscribe and buy my novellas on sale until the end of 2019.

finish

Post a Comment

0 Comments