Advertisement

1. Learning to Go with the Flow on the Road 🌀

1. Learning to Go with the Flow on the Road 🌀 Why am I making a video everyday for 30 days??? (she must've lost here marblezzzz 🙃):

I feel like when I am on the road everyday passes me by so quickly! I often forget the things that I have done and also forget to be mindful of where my heart might be in the moment. The purpose of recording my journal entry on camera and then showing what I did during the day is to preserve these memories and share them with you!

I hope that you can relate to these videos and enjoy following along!

My IG:

Thanks for Watching! 💛

Stuff that I have in my van that you might want too!:
KITCHENETTE STUFF:
Dometic CC40-ACDC CC40 Portable Refrigerator/Freezer:
6 Gallon, Blue Water Container

Flojet Automatic Water Pump

Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet

Soap Dispenser

Tubing


ELECTRICAL STUFF
Battery Charger and Maintainer

Flexible LED Strip

Marinco / Park Power 710-140A Voltage Sensitive Relay

Renogy Deep Cycle Agm Battery 12 Volt 200AH

GoWISE Power PS1005 Pure SINE Wave Inverter 1500W Cont/3000W Peak

Recessed Ceiling Light 4 Pack


MISC:
Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6 Inch Mattress, Full

Folding Shelf Brackets 14 Inch

Fan-Tastic Vent RV Roof Vent


CAMERA GEAR:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85

Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone


#vanlife #my30daytraveljournal #adventuretimeloui

van life,diversify van life,black van life,mixed van life,pitbull,female travel,women on the road,van dog,i love my van,solo travel,the outdoors,PNW,explore,go outside,

Post a Comment

0 Comments