Advertisement

1️⃣6️⃣shot 200gram: FEEL THE PAIN (CUTTING EDGE)

1️⃣6️⃣shot 200gram: FEEL THE PAIN (CUTTING EDGE) I heard this was a decent little Cake Packing a Decent Punch!!! So why I caught a few on the cheap, I had to grab them($4.50 apiece) and get a Demo of one. Got a Few to throw on a future board.
For a Smaller cake it actually did have a Nice Report, Spread, and pretty Good Effect ( if you don't mind Crackle). I'd definitely Grab a few more, especially at $4.50!!!
Don't see a whole lot from Cutting Edge Fireworks around me, so I'm always down to add a few to the Channel. Even though we got Several Jake's around me. They don't carry much CEF for some reason🤔

Thanks for watching, we just Pyros doing our part to get these fuses lit and documented. We pushing 1000vids and most of that is Fireworks found in America ( for my international Pyros who watch the channel). As always hit the LIKE, and feel free to leave a COMMENT below ⬇️
#FeelThePain #CuttingEdge #DirtySouthPyro #Fireworks #GeorgiaPyros #Pyrotechnics #DownSouthPyroShit #TakeOver #MasterPlan #Pyros

EDGE)

Post a Comment

0 Comments