Advertisement

A Holiday Collection: Singing & Fun Arrangements of Familiar Favorites

A Holiday Collection: Singing & Fun Arrangements of Familiar Favorites Stream on SoundCloud:
Free Voice Lessons:
More of My Music:
Free Recording Course:

I put together a collection of Christmas songs for everyone to enjoy! Some tracks are my original arrangements and some feature me singing over other popular versions of familiar tunes. I hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

Song Listing In Order:
1. Little Drummer Boy
2. O Holy Night
3. Winter Wonderland
4. I'll Be Home For Christmas
5. Behold The Lamb
6. Breath Of Heaven
7. Mary Did You Know
8. White Christmas

Christmas Music,Holiday Music,Soundgarden,Switchfoot,Audioslave,Gaither Vocal Band,Amy Grant,jaci velasquez,David Phelps,How to Sing High Notes,Voice Lessons,Singing Lessons,Ken Tamplin,Christmas Carols,Karaoke,Christmas Karaoke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments