Advertisement

ALYX 9SM CHELSEA BOOT WITH REMOVABLE SOLE (AMAZING SHOE & HOW TO STYLE)

ALYX 9SM CHELSEA BOOT WITH REMOVABLE SOLE (AMAZING SHOE & HOW TO STYLE) I review this amazing Chelsea Boot from 1017 ALYX 9sm. The unique thing about this boot is that the Vibram sole is detachable, thus making it a more versatile shoe for horrid climates to a good night out with friends. However, not all of the ALYX Vibram sole shoes are detachable. Come follow me on this ride as I give my personal opinion on what I believe is a shoe ahead of its time.

IG: RCHCTY

CHEERS!!

alyx studio,1017 ALYX 9SM,ALYX VIBRAM SOLE,1017 ALYX 9SM VIBRAM,ALyx Vibram boot,represent clothing 2020,represent clothing black friday,Detachable Vibram Sole Chelsea Boot,ALYX Vibram sole shoes,ALYX detachable vibram sole,alyx detachable sole,Alyx chelsea boot,alyx studio detachable sole,nyc fashion,nyc style,acne studio,acne studios nalle sweater,hypebeast boot,Alyx boots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments