Advertisement

AT HOME LASER HAIR REMOVAL: MY EXPERIENCE! πŸ€” FAQ + DEMO

AT HOME LASER HAIR REMOVAL: MY EXPERIENCE! πŸ€” FAQ + DEMO So I've been trying out an at home laser hair removal device.. does it work? Shariny my experience, answering all your FAQ + doing a demo! -- Use code SL30 to get $30 off your kenzzi

more answers to FAQ's here:

(They have a skintone chart if you are unsure if it will be suitable for your skintone)

I've been using it for 8 weeks now, let me know if you guys want me to post an update at the end of the 12 weeks :)

SWEATER: (XS)
NECKLACE: use code STEPH for 10% off
RING: DSW (in store)
LIP COLOR: NYX Push Up Lipstick
NAIL COLOR: ANC Plumeria

this video is in partnership with Kenzzi, but I would not be partnering with them (or any brand) if I didn't genuinely like + recommend their product as always!

smlx0,stephanie ledda,at home laser hair removal,does it work,trying at home laser hair removal,laser hair removal,review,honest review,kenzzi,best laser hair removal device,before and after,demo,how to use,how to,diy laser hair removal,no more shaving,painless,ipl,ipl device,skintones,laser hair removal faq,q and a,sensitive skin,ipl treatment,ipl vs laser,LASER HAIR REMOVAL EXPERIENCE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments