Advertisement

Because of this tattoo my parents kicked me out of home

Because of this tattoo my parents kicked me out of home Hi, everybody. My name is Сarter, and I wanna tell you my sad story. My parents kicked me out of the apartment. The reason wasn't really serious. They did it because of my tattoo.
As I know, my parents always lived by their own rules and laws. We could walk till dawn. But they punished me for listening to rock music... even in the headphones. Well, I was deprived of the Net for a week. So, these strange bans were everywhere: I mustn't wear black, listen to the music I like and wear casual clothes I preferred. There were too many mustn’ts. It was weird.
My look was under strict control. My hairdo was always short. I had a usual haircut. They bought me suits and shirts. In winter I could wear a sweater, but no patterns on it. I couldn't wear a fashionable bag. Sneakers were banned. As for the tracksuit for P.E. classes, they bought it, finally, when they got a note from the head teacher. It's a kind of proof. But, I must admit, my mum had a good taste. I looked quite stylish, despite all these weird things and bans.
But my friends envied me. I told them that I didn't do homework on some days. My parents allowed me that. Besides, I could walk anywhere I wanted. They didn't get why I was complaining. They said that I didn't have real problems. Maybe, I didn't. However, I didn't have any friends to hang out with. I envy them ‘cause they wore jeans every day. Moreover, they listened to the music they loved. And I had to listen to odd songs, which were «approved» by… somebody. But I don't even know this person!

animation short film,school story,short animation,school stories animated,animated channel,actually happened,stories,story,storytime,animation,true stories,animated life,animated stories,my story animated,Teen Life,short film,animated short film,actually happened stories,story booth,story time,storybooth animated,storybooth,teen,school,school stories,kicked out from home,parents kicked me out,parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments