Advertisement

Brain Game Riddles To Test If You’re Smart @AzzyLand

Brain Game Riddles To Test If You’re Smart @AzzyLand Azzyland and I are doing some mixed riddles to test our problem solving skills, and would love to know what you think about the text riddle at the end because we had a lot of fun reading it! Let us know!

Subscribe to 7 Second Riddles:

@AzzyLand ’s video:
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

7 second riddles,what would you do,seven second riddles,romantic riddles,would you rather,riddles,brain teasers,collab,kassie,gloom,azzyland,azzy,visual puzzles,riddles with answers,brain teasers with answers,test your brain,puzzles,tricky riddles,personality test,challenge your brain,puzzles with answers,test your attention,tricky riddle with answer,mystery riddle,brain games,riddles and brain teasers with answers,boost your logic,logic riddles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments