Advertisement

Buying the Best Rated Slimes - Are they Actually that Good?

Buying the Best Rated Slimes - Are they Actually that Good? ➳ Hello everyone!



I bought the best/top rated slimes and reviewed them. Are they actually that amazing? Hope you enjoy this one!

P.S In case you don't know, I made a Twitch! I love Overwatch and I will mostly be streaming that game. If you love that game - follow if you want to know when I go live!

Twitch:


➳ Previous video:
Testing Slime Hacks from 5 Minute Crafts - Do They Work?


___________________________
➳ Subscribe for more videos! Hit that notification bell to get notified when I upload and for a chance to be featured at the end of my videos!


__________________________
➳ MY SOCIAL MEDIA! ⇣ ❤

Instagram:
@sandeezey


Slime: @pixiecheek


For business inquiries: cheeksxo3@gmail.com
________________________
➳ Disclaimer:
It ain't no sponsored video.

buying the best rated slime,buying the top rated slimes,5 star slimes,5 star slime shop review,slime shop review,slime review,amazon slime,amazon,slime,slime asmr,satisfying slime,rainbow slime,cloud slime,butter slime,fluffy slime,top rated slimes,slime shop,store bought slime,testing slimes,slime store,comparing slimes,honest slime review,floam,butter fluffy slime,highest rated slimes,highest rated items,best rated items,haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments