Advertisement

Conspiracy Theories Abot Me, 'No One Can Be This Dumb' Clip Explained - Speedrunning Rambles 101

Conspiracy Theories Abot Me, 'No One Can Be This Dumb' Clip Explained - Speedrunning Rambles 101 When do I think YouTube will end 0:05, Explaining no one can be this dumb (stream lore) 0:49, Conspiracy theories about me 2:12, Having a normal streaming schedule 3:46, Predictions for GTA VI 5:11, Does Red Dead Online make sense? 6:16, Speedrunning Red Dead Redemption 2 7:36, Explainjng the launch issues with RDR2 9:54, Features I would add to GTA V 11:28.

I started making political, religious and social commentary on YouTube early 2013 on a different channel. I have always had an interest in philosophy but I never pursued it at university. Instead, I completed a bachelors of social science late 2016 focusing on psychology and criminology just before I gained partner on Twitch.tv. While my focus is on streaming and speedrunning these days, I still answer questions from viewers in chat and talk about any topics that come to mind. I don’t shy away from many topics and will be open and honest about what I believe, why I believe and to what level of confidence I can hold my beliefs on any particular issue (belief meaning something I accept as likely true). I have been referred to as a ‘scuffed Destiny’ but honestly I think we differ significantly. I ask you to take these videos to be what they are, rambles. They are not meant to be video essays describing every minute detail of a topic, that is beyond my ability while I am speedrunning. I can not be as eloquent or substantive while gaming but I do try my best.


✔Twitch Channel ~

✔Twitter ~

✔Patreon ~

✔Discord ~

✔HumbleBundle ~

✔Instagram ~

✔ DarkviperAU Subreddit ~

✔Subscribe ~

✔Membership ~

✔Merch ~

✔TikTok ~


Editors

Martin - @Matin87846433 (on Twitter)

Roberta & Gustavo - @betaazevedo (on Twitter)

Ryunday - Ryunday#6148 (on Discord)

Pofijanika - @pofijanika (on Twitter)

BrandonToop - @BrandonToop (on Twitter)

DMoDMusic - @DMoDMusic (on Twitter)


Music by Chillhop:

Complete content ID Playlist:

Listen on Spotify: Channel ~

Rambles

Post a Comment

0 Comments