Advertisement

Coping with the Awakening to the Dark Agenda

Coping with the Awakening to the Dark Agenda #thegreatawakening #massawakening #redpill #fulldisclosure #ascension #WWG1WGA #cabal #shiftinconsciousness #greatawakening #agenda21 #meditation #grounding #spirituality


If this is the first time that you see my video, hi, my name is Shoshi Herscu, an investigative journalist and activist from Israel. My book, Mass Awakening, tells the story of my personal awakening, as well as that of all humanity, to the massive deception of the world’s Elite controllers and their devastating agendas. It is an exposé on dark agendas and how people are fighting back offering hope for the future.


In this video I'm going to talk about how I coped, and still coping, as an empath after being "red pilled" about the Cabal's dark agenda.

I'm going to provide different modalities that helped me and others, who shared with me the modalities that help them, handle the intense emotions, shock and pain after being exposed to this horrible information. These healing modalities include physical, emotional, mental, social and others. Take only whatever you resonate with. We are all different but connected. Try modalities and see what helps you. Please share your experiences using different modalities to cope with the awakening to the truth on our reality below in the comments section of the video.

Please read, like and share far and wide, to help as many people who might need this information worldwide.



As the censorship increases on YouTube and channels are being deleted, please follow me on Bitchute if they take down my YouTube channel.


To the Victory of the Light & Let’s Make Earth Great Again.

WWG1WGA



Sources for information in this video:



Author site:



Amazon:



Social Media:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Pinterest:



YouTube:

Goodreads:





Due to the new guidelines of YouTube, they may delete all channels that are not "commercially viable" as a means of censorship, including my channel from December 10, 2019 to silence all dissent. If this happens, please follow me on Bitchute:

Agenda

Post a Comment

0 Comments