Advertisement

Custom wheelie machine for rider over 6' (Saracen Amplitude CR3 (2018))

Custom wheelie machine for rider over 6' (Saracen Amplitude CR3 (2018)) Custom Saracen Amplitude CR3 (2018). Frame size is L and 26" wheels. This bike is customized for tall person, I'm just over 6 foot.

Probably will be selling at some point in the future.
In video I tried to show the "coins" as well. I ride with gloves all the time so, brake leavers lost a bit of paint. Also, when I just received new bike, the chain was too loose and I hit frame with it when I jumped, didn't hide, no rust, have nice sticker for it if needed :). Pedals have some movement, but it is soft, so I don't think there are metal bearings, probably just plastic inside, other than that, bike is in perfect condition. I still have all original parts, so, you can change seat and bars and have jump bike, or change again and have wheelie machine. Also I still have original tires, the grip is very good, but it gets punctures very quickly.
Upgraded front brakes to hydraulics and I made brake line longer, so, with original bars you can flip handlebars few times if you go for some jumps.
Aluminium pedals are just brutal for my shoes, but does the job and looks good.
The seat I wanted for comfortable ride, but for wheelies it feels a bit slippery, well it's slippery if you want to wheelie with no hands. Seat won't go more backwards, it's all way down. Seat post is actually 450 mm, currently it is almost all way down. If I make seating position higher and I'm wheelie, then I can bend the seat post. Well I weight only 11.8 stones (74 kg) so it is fine for me.
Bikes has interesting color. In bright environment it's light blue, but in sunset or sunrise it is dark green. Probably you can see the color changes in the video, it isn't a camera trick, the bike actually has that cool color.
As I already mentioned original tires was terrible, I used to have a puncture ones or twice a week. I bought 2 new ones for off-roading and then I bought 1 rear tire for wheelies. This tire changed the game. It's Maxxis Hook Worm 2.5 just fits in the frame, very nice and wide, good grip.
I'm not mechanic but I work on my bike myself. I have to say it gets a lot of looks and some thumbs up when I ride in town :)
Tell me what you think. If you have any questions, leave it below.
Thanks.

(2018))

Post a Comment

0 Comments