Advertisement

Grinding to get to Ruiner Nergigante

Grinding to get to Ruiner Nergigante Hoi, I be named Dylan, as you could tell, and I am an idiot. Don't make a remark on anything if I fuck up, either me or Ethan probably noticed it, and will call it out for a laugh. Anyways, I'm just here to have fun, and, hopefully, you do as well. Also, I don't really use social media, so this will be the only platform you can find me on.

I only have a few chat rues: no racism, no sexism, no being an ass, and just enjoy yourself.

So, I currently stream whenever I feel like it, and I am going to start trying to record once I get the software and a computer. Anyways, I am trying to give the best content I can, but there are some times when I'm either not feeling the game, or I encounter a technical difficulty, and I get super pissed for the rest of it. Please don't judge me for my voice, judge me for my "content," however bad it is.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Monster Hunter World: Iceborne,FredDylan05,

Post a Comment

0 Comments