Advertisement

How to Craft and Use an Enchantment Table in Minecraft

How to Craft and Use an Enchantment Table in Minecraft How to Craft and Use an Enchantment Table in Minecraft
In this video, I show you how to craft an enchantment table and how to use an enchantment table in Minecraft. I am using Minecraft Bedrock edition 1.13 for this, but this will also work in Minecraft Java edition. I also show you how to craft bookshelves, which are required for an enchantment table, and I show you how to set up an enchanting area. I also show you how to enchant in Minecraft. I hope you found this Minecraft enchantment table tutorial useful!

For more Minecraft adventures, please consider subscribing to my channel!

I now have a Discord server! Check it out and join:
Follow me on Twitter -
Become a Patron:
Check out the blog:

how to craft an enchantment table in minecraft,how to use an enchantment table in minecraft,how to craft an enchanting table,how to use an enchanting table,how to set up an enchantment table,minecraft enchantment table tutorial,easy minecraft tutorials,jay dee archer,jaydeemc,dad plays minecraft,how to enchant in minecraft,minecraft bedrock edition,minecraft java edition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments