Advertisement

How to Find and Buy The PERFECT Laptop For You - Step by Step Laptop Purchase Guide

How to Find and Buy The PERFECT Laptop For You - Step by Step Laptop Purchase Guide Over the last few years I bought A LOT of laptops. By all the research I did in those purchase processes I came up with a system of buying that works really well. In this video I share the system with you so you can go out and get the PERFECT laptop for you.


Timestamps are further down + in pinned comment!

Price comparison & watch list tool tool I use (In English):

Quality Control Video:

Recommended Thunderbolt External Graphics / eGPU:
Gigabyte Gaming Box with a built in GPU:
Razer Core X where you add your own GPU:


Recommended Parts for Upgrading your current Laptop:
2,5" SSD:
$200 2tb SSD
$75 16GB RAM 2666Mhz

$34 8GB RAM 2666Mhz

Timestamps:
To be added

My Gear:
Laptop:

2 TB Extra SSD:
Main Camera:
Lens:
Variable ND-Filter:
Bring Everywhere Camera:
18mm Lens Addon:
Drone:
Mic / Audio Interface:
On Camera Light:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Laptop Stand:

buying laptop,laptop guide,laptops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments